Rules of Publication:
- All materials should be original, interesting and useful to website users.
- All materials should be published online for the first time.
- We reserve the right to edit a publication’s description, title and other elements in case they do not meet the norms of the Russian language.
- If a material’s description or its title does not correspond to the content of the attached file(s), it will be removed, and the certificate of publication will be held invalid.
- Upon receiving your application, we’ll subscribe you to our newsletter with news, actions and contests on our website. The newsletters are sent no more than once a week. To unsubscribe, just click the corresponding link in any of the newsletters you receive.
- The proprietary rights for the published materials belong to their authors, who are also responsible for their authenticity and quality.
- All published materials are available under a Creative Commons License.